The black-and-red pyramid-shaped Sith case appears innocuous. But with the touch of a button, the door of the case lifts, accompanied by lights and Star Wars sound effects. The secrets within are revealed—the Book of Sith slides into view.
The Sith have existed in the galaxy for centuries, lurking, waiting for their chance to seize control. As various Sith Lords emerged and rose to power, they recorded their thoughts, exploits, and plots for Sith control of the galaxy. When they fell, their knowledge vanished with them forever. Or so it seemed. . . .
Over the years, these writings were passed among numerous Sith and Jedi, who added their comments to the pages. In his quest for domination, Darth Sidious tracked down what remained of five pivotal Sith texts written by his most powerful predecessors. Then, drawing on the knowledge within the compiled pages, he wrote a sixth text—his own manifesto. Together, these documents, along with several collected objects associated with them, shed light on the philosophy, achievements, and failures of the Sith Order. For years, this collection remained hidden, existing as legend only. But now all who are tempted may unlock the Book of Sith and delve into the dark side. . . .
From the creators of The Jedi Path, in collaboration with Lucasfilm, Book of Sith reveals the mystery and madness of the dark side—while introducing new characters, history, as well as sinister insights into what it means to be a Sith Master.
Recovered dark side texts:
• A chronicle by Sorzus Syn of her encounters with Sith Purebloods, explorations in alchemy, and the foundations of the Sith Order.
• A war journal kept by Darth Malgus during the Great Galactic War, describing methods of war and the campaigns of the Sith army.
• A source book by Darth Bane that details the idea and the philosophy behind the Rule of Two as well as the training required for a Sith.
• An instructional manual by Mother Talzin exploring the Nightsisters’ use of the dark side and their role as dark side mercenaries in the galaxy.
• A scientific journal by Darth Plagueis with notes about his experimentation with and manipulation of the Force.
• Darth Sidious’s manifesto about the philosophy and political manipulation that marked his rise to power and established his Empire.
Those who added their comments: Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, Asajj Ventress, Yoda, Mace Windu, Quinlan Vos, and Luke Skywalker
Removable features: A scrap of a Sith burial shroud, a battle map from the Great Galactic War, a Sith lightsaber crystal, a Nightsister talisman, a diagram detailing Palpatine’s political strategies during the Clone Wars, and a propaganda poster for the Galactic Empire, and a note from Luke Skywalker
Fully Illustrated, with Removable Features and a Motorised Case Book
Dimensions: 8.25” x 6.125” x 0.75”
Case Dimensions: 11” x 11” x 6.25”
Box Dimensions: 11.75” x 11.75” x 6.5”
- Cat. No.