How I Became A Shoplifter #1 (Cover E Kambadais Variant)
- From: How I Became A Shoplifter
- Author: Tom Breyfogle
- Artists: Various, and Daniel Hillyard
- Published by: Sumerian Comics
Last few left.
- Sales of this item are limited to 1 per customer.
- Delivery cost of this item to United Kingdom: £1.00
- Once dispatched, estimated delivery within the United Kingdom is 3 to 5 working days
- Store prices may vary
- Return Policy
Copy and paste the following code where you want the embed to appear.
If you're an affiliate make sure your code is set in the “Affiliate” section.
If you are an affiliate you can add your code to the share link by entering it here
Crime Through Boredom. A year by year look at the final generation of juvenile delinquents before technology took over. Watch the comical cast of characters grow up, as each chapter is set in a different year of adolescence (1996-2003).
The first issue tells nostalgic tales of toy store heists, grand theft beer runs, backstage buffoonery, counterfeit cash, and clown weed!
32 pages of art by Daniel Hillyard, Jordi Prez, Gabriele Falzone and more!
COVER SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Keep up to date with related content where you see this icon.
Click to Watch and get regular updates… find out more
- Wednesday Comics
- Cat. No.