The unstoppable X-Men from the original X-Men film trilogy, including Wolverine, join forces with the younger selves from the past in order to change a historic event and fight in an epic battle that could save the future.
As a continuation of the X-Men collection, Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to officially introduce a 1973 Version of Wolverine as a sixth scale collectible figure inspired by the X-Men: Days of Future Past movie.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the movie.
It features a newly developed head sculpt and hair sculpture with incredible likeness, skilfully tailored costume with a genuine leather jacket, interchangeable hands with bone claws, a pair of seamless forearms and clawed hands for Wolverine for alternate styling and figure stand for display.
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past
- One newly developed head sculpt with screen-accurate facial expression and skin textures
- Highly-detailed dark brown short hair sculpture and detailed beard
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- One pair of forearm and bone clawed hands with seamless wrist joints
- Six pieces of interchangeable
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One genuine leather jacket
- One blue colored shirt with patterns
- One white undershirt
- One black colored shirt
- One pair of dark blue jeans
- One brown-colored belt
- One pair of brown colored shoes
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate