2022 marks the 50th anniversary of Roxy Music’s eponymous debut album, which the band are celebrating with a North America and UK tour, their first in over a decade.
To coincide with this milestone, we are proud to present a one-of-a-kind historical document and celebration of one of the most beloved and enduring bands of our times. Documenting the band from their heyday in 1973 right up to Roxy’s last live performance in 2019 – more often than not from the photographer’s pit – and punctuated by rare memorabilia, priceless memories and cheeky anecdotes, Roxy Live is the book Roxy fans have been waiting for.
- Limited to 100 copies worldwide.
- Presented with two art prints – exclusive to this edition.
- Presented in an exclusive slipcase.
- Featuring a tip-in sheet signed by the author and members of the band.
- 324 pages of never-before-seen Roxy Music photographs from one of the most high-profile Roxy Music fans.
- Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the band's debut album.
Keep up to date with related content where you see this icon.
Click to Watch and get regular updates… find out more