Director Denis Villeneuve (Blade Runner 2049, Arrival) will once more display his science fiction mastery when his much-anticipated adaptation of Frank Herbert’s Dune releases in late 2021 courtesy of Legendary Entertainment and Warner Bros..
The Art and Soul of Dune is an insider’s look at how Villeneuve and his team successfully adapted a legendary novel long thought unfilmable, written by Dune’s executive producer Tanya Lapointe.
To celebrate this achievement, we are proud to present a lavish Limited Edition version of The Art and Soul of Dune, written by Lapointe. Created with the same passion and exacting detail as Villeneuve’s hugely anticipated film, The Art and Soul of Dune: Limited Edition includes a variety of exclusive items personally crafted and overseen by the cast and crew.
This stunning and rare Limited Edition version of The Art and Soul of Dune is a worthy tribute to the craft and creativity of Dune’s cast and crew and will forever honor their achievement.
- The first 700 copies will feature a signed and numbered signature card, individually inscribed by director Denis Villeneuve, author and executive producer Tanya Lapointe, stars Timothée Chalamet and Josh Brolin, and director of photography Greig Fraser. These copies will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- A Limited Edition version of The Art and Soul of Dune, featuring an exclusive cloth cover with ornate, foil-stamped Atreides and Harkonnen symbols.
- An exclusive companion volume titled simply Dune, featuring the candid and intimate on-set photography of Oscar-nominated director of photography Greig Fraser, accompanied by Josh Brolin’s personal perspective and recollections of the production. This volume, designed, custom printed, and hand bound with a variety of fine Japanese papers, provides an authentic and tactile experience that reflects the aesthetics of the film.
- A unique, cloth-bound reproduction of the Fremkit instruction booklet prop created for the movie, featuring 80 pages of exclusive unseen art from the film.
- Packaged in an elaborate deluxe clamshell case wrapped in saifu cloth featuring copper-stamped bespoke imagery based on the Bene Gesserit designs created for the movie.
Keep up to date with related content where you see this icon.
Click to Watch and get regular updates… find out more
- Cat. No.