The origin of all preceding Iron Man, Mark I was manually crafted by Tony Stark from limited resources found in the cave, including pieces of scrap metal and machine parts, as part of the plan to escape from the terrorists.
Taking fans back to the beginning where it all started, Hot Toys are extremely thrilled to present a diecast version of your favourite superhero in his very first generation of Iron Man armour!
The stunningly detailed sixth scale Iron Man Mark I collectible figure is crafted based on the first suit. The figure features a newly painted helmeted head sculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, highly-accurate Mark I armour parts made in diecast material with real wires and cables attached showcasing the armour’s complexity, and multiple layers of steel-like painting in metallic silver and bronze to show texture and weathering effects.
There are LED light-up functions on the Arc Reactor and forearm. A highly-accurate engine motor is on the back with a rotary design simulating a running engine. Iron Man’s iconic Flamethrower weapon and effect accessories help recreate scenes from the movie; and a themed diorama base enhancing the collection experience.
**USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, Micro USB cable is required.
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark I in Iron Man.
- One newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie.
- Approximately 30 cm tall.
- Specialised body with over 36 points of articulations inside Iron Man Mark I armour (Iron Man Mark I armour and figure body are inseparable).
- Skilfully crafted diecast armour parts including helmet, chest, shoulders, thighs, right calf, and foot.
- Multiple layers of metallic bronze and silver-coloured steel-like painting on the armours with real wires and cables and weathering effects
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and left forearm (USB power operated)
- Highly-detailed engine motor on figure’s back, equipped with rotary design (USB power operated) simulates a running engine.
- Two pairs of interchangeable gloved hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One dark brown-coloured T-Shirt
- One pair of grey-coloured pants
- One pair of dark brown coloured boots
- One themed diorama figure stand featuring scraps of weapons and stones
- One elevated figure base with movie logo and character nameplate
- *Light-up function and rotary function design operated using USB power
- One flamethrower (implanted on right arm, non-detachable)
- One working forearm missile launcher (implanted on left arm, non-detachable)
- Two flamethrower effect accessories
Keep up to date with related content where you see this icon.
Click to Watch and get regular updates… find out more