Almost everyone who’s ever played a game has had an idea for how to make it better. To tweak it, improve it, or even build something new from its miniatures, cards, cubes, and concepts.
Learn, Plan, and Prototype:
Inside you’ll find The White Box Essays, a book of 25 essays on game design and production. It covers subjects like where to find a great concept, how to use randomness, what to ask playtesters, whether you should self-publish, how to crowdfund wisely, and what to do at game conventions.
If you believe designing board and card games sounds challenging, rewarding, and fun, The White Box is for you.
- 3 counter sheets with 71 pre-printed and 49 blank counters.
- 150 small wooden cubes in six colours.
- 36 wooden meeples in six colours.
- 6 giant wooden cubes in six colours.
- 12 six-sided dice in six colours.
- 110 plastic discs in eight colours.
- Cat. No.