The concept of the superhero has permeated our culture. They fascinate their fans with their incredible superhuman abilities and impressive technology. But do you ever wonder if any of it is plausible or rooted in fact?
Enter The Science of Superheroes, which address more than fifty topics that span the worlds of your favourite superheroes and villains. Explore and examine their amazing abilities and fantastic gadgets with a detailed scientific lens.
The scientific questions examined within this book include:
- Can an Iron Man suit be made?
- How does Thors hammer work?
- Could any known forms of radiation cause superpowers?
- How many calories does Superman need each day?
- Could you cross a Lamborghini and a hummer to make the Batmobile Tumbler?
- And many more!
Whether you’re a movie or comic buff, this book is certain to entertain and open your eyes to the truth behind these amazing characters.
- Cat. No.