Command the fleet with the First Order Star Destroyer featuring armor detailing, 8 stud shooters and open-out panels revealing a detailed interior, plus 5 minifigures and 2 droids.
Join Supreme Leader Snoke as he rules the galaxy aboard the mighty First Order Star Destroyer! Fire the stud shooters to defeat enemy ships and then open the panels to play inside. Ride the elevator to Snoke’s command center and issue orders to the mini hologram.
Give the fleet orders from the bridge, prepare for battle in the conference area, get the droids aboard and monitor the ship from the control room. When you’re ready to move out, grab the handle on top and zoom into action at hyperspeed!
Embark on galactic Star Wars: Episode VIII adventures with the First Order Star Destroyer. This huge model features armor-like panels on the outside, transparent-element engine detailing at the back and 8 side-facing stud shooters.
Open out the top panels to reveal the detailed interior, featuring a working elevator leading to Snoke’s command center with a seat and mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area with buildable medical droid and BB-9E droid, and a passageway leading to a detailed control room. There’s even a carry handle to take the play action into hyperspeed!
This stellar set includes 5 minifigures and 2 droids.
• Includes 5 minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, a First Order Officer, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper and a First Order Shuttle Pilot, plus BB-9E and buildable Medical Droid figures.
• Features a carry handle, armor-panel detailing, 8 side-firing stud shooters and rear engine detailing. Open-out top panels reveal a detailed interior, including a working elevator to Snoke’s chamber with a mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area and a passageway leading to the control room with instrument panel detailing.
• Weapons include 2 blasters and 2 blaster pistols.
• Open out the panels for easy play access.
• Lift the elevator and seat Snoke in his chamber.
• This model includes over 1,400 pieces.
• Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- Cat. No.